Why our customers need to transfer to intelligent DevOps architectures?
DevOps is a set of practices where software development (Dev) and information technology operations (Ops) combined to shorten the service lifecycle. DevOps also combine methodologies, practices and tools to increase the organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity to serve customers. (contact us now to get DevOps Consulting)
When the suggested DevOps practices are adopted organizations will achieve:
- Automated development and delivery pipelines
- improved release quality
- minimized operational failure
- Faster time to market
How we help organizations by DevOps consulting services?
With our DevOps as a service, we ensure that your organization can enjoy developing rapid onboarding applications by automating an end-to-end delivery pipeline and facilitating continuous integration and development across leading cloud platforms.
- Starting with DevOps Strategy, maturity assessment, roadmap creation, and future blueprint.
- Designing DevOps architecture and establishing intelligent infrastructures using Cloud Native and/or container-based platforms.
- Installing and administrating tools and automation design and delivery for different DevOps technologies.
- Ensure application performance and availability by using modern Software Architecture based on microservices.
- Working using Agile delivery environment.
- Create a smooth process to detect error root causes and automate troubleshooting
- create effort and cost estimates to deliver successful and speed outcomes for clients
- Monitor end-user analytics and app metrics to adjust infrastructure to ensure optimal performance
- Transfer Knowledge for customer teams in technologies (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Boot Camp, Monitoring tools, etc.).
DevOps Best Practices:
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring and Logging
- Communication and Collaboration