A system consisting of a set of guidelines that help organizations act in an ethical and transparent manner that contributes to the development and welfare of society.
Benefits of ISO 14001 for your business
- Improving the reputation of the organization and enhancing public confidence in it.
- Increasing the organization’s competitiveness while increasing its chances of obtaining
financing or building partnerships.
- Affecting positively the organization’s ability to employ, motivate and retain its employees.
- Participate in the sustainable development of society by improving the reliability and
integrity of transactions, fair competition and reducing corruption.
- Improve the relationship with the organization’s environment through transparent
- relationships with government agencies, the media, suppliers, competitive organizations and clients