Qualifying Organizations to obtain the National Enterprise Architecture Accreditation Certificate
Do you want to develop and improve your organization’s enterprise architecture?
Would you like to be one of the leading organizations in implementing the National Enterprise Architecture methodology (NORA)?
Are you seeking to qualify your organization to obtain the National Enterprise Architecture Accreditation Certificate, which gives you a competitive advantage and enhances the confidence of stakeholders in the quality of your services?
Renad Al Majd Company (RMG) offers you a distinctive training course entitled “Qualifying Organizations to Obtain the Enterprise Architecture Accreditation Certificate”
What is the course?
It is an intensive training course that lasts for three days, five hours per day.
The course aims to qualify organizations to obtain the National Enterprise Architecture Accreditation Certificate. The training program presents the qualification steps, with a sample of the outputs.
The training program also includes an explanation of the minimum requirements for outputs, built according to the National Enterprise Architecture methodology (NORA), necessary for qualification.
1) Introduction to the National Enterprise Architecture Accreditation Certificate
2) Enterprise architecture framework
3) The stages of qualification for the accreditation certificate include:
– Evaluation stage
– The stage of establishing the enterprise architecture office
– The stage of operating the enterprise architecture office and qualification of the certificate
What are the course requirements?
To register the course, you must have a basic knowledge of the TOGAF framework or the National Enterprise Architecture methodology (NORA).
You must also be one of the Directors of enterprise architecture offices in government agencies, or hold similar positions
Why choose this course?
This course is a unique and special opportunity for you to achieve many benefits and advantages, such as:
- Enhancing your capabilities, skills and knowledge in the field of enterprise architecture, which is considered one of the vital and important areas in the digital age.
- Improving the performance, efficiency and quality of the organization, and achieving its strategic and operational objectives.
- Supporting the sustainability of digital transformation in the organization in which you work.
- Joining an elite group of leading and distinguished organizations in applying the National Enterprise Architecture methodology (NORA).
- Helping your organization obtain the National Enterprise Infrastructure Accreditation Certificate.
How do you register for the organization qualification course to obtain the enterprise architecture accreditation certificate?
If you are interested in registering in this course, all you have to do is:
- Visit our website, fill out the course registration form (form below), and send it to us.
- Contact us on the numbers mentioned on the page to register, and find out the course details, such as date, location, instructor, fees, discounts, and payment.
Managers of enterprise architecture offices in government agencies
Contact us via phone/WhatsApp