What all the fuss is about?
We all know “Internet”, it is populated by more than 3 billion users. Individuals and companies of all sizes are alike in being exposed to risks of lacking sufficient security measures on the internet.
Even giants of the tech industry in the world are not an exception; companies like Yahoo, Uber, and Equifax have admitted breaches that leaked the sensitive information of millions of users. Threats of not being protected in the Cyber World are not just about the information, 400,000 machines were infected by the WannaCry virus in 2017.
What to do?
It is clear that your business small or big could be affected badly by cyber-attacks. We at RMG offer you a security package: Penetration, Vulnerability, Security Assessment, Digital Forensics, incident response, source code testing, and professional training that will keep you safe amid all of these threats surrounding your interests.
What we do exactly?
- Our solutions are customizable, RMG as a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) will understand your readiness and resilience against cyber risks, and then will offer you what will exactly protect you in the face of cyber perils.
- In addition to guaranteeing the security of your systems, we will be there 24/7 to provide you with full support in the event of any attack.
- Ransomware attacks have been on the rise recently, you may just find that you lost access to all your important files, you do not have to worry RMG applies the latest technologies to restore your compromised data.
- RMG follows the policy of continuous development, so after containing and cleaning up infections we will upgrade vulnerable systems & hardware.
How we do it?
RMG has a senior team that covers all cyber security branches:
- Product Specific Security Experts:
- Firewall Consultants
- Intrusion Prevention Consultants
- SIEM Consultants
- Network Access Control (NAC) Security Consultants
- Antivirus Security Experts and Consultants
- Vulnerability Scanning Consultants (Qualys, Tenable Nessus, IBM App Scan, Rapid7 etc.)
- Cyber Security Project Managers
- CISO Consulting Services and vCISO Services
- Vendor Risk Management Consultants
- Penetration Testing Consultants
- Vulnerability Management Consultants
- CISCO Security Consultants
- Web Application Security Consultants
- Forensic Investigator Consultants
- Compliance Experts
- RMG will be your trusted partner to rely on for your security.
- RMG deliver cost-effective services to reduce risk.
- Provide expert consulting services to support your IT team.
- Bring information security leadership to enterprises of all sizes.