ISO 55001 – Asset Management System
An asset management system is a mixture of administrative, financial, economic, engineering and other practices.
Applied to tangible assets and infrastructure such as buildings, production and service stations, energy, water, waste treatment facilities, distribution networks, transportation systems and other tangible assets to provide the best level of value of service for the costs involved.
They include follow-up design, construction, commissioning, operation, maintenance, repair, modification and replacement.
- Developing applicable and predictable cash flows.
- It provides the capability to manage the life cycle of assets in the organization.
- The ability to ensure that assets perform the necessary function.
- Supporting improvement and business growth.
- Support companies during the process of establishing implementing, maintaining and improving the asset -management system.
- Increased profitability.
- Asset risk management.
- Enhance the brand’s reputation.
The ISO 55001 is a designed standard represents the basis for management decisions, increasing transparency, and improving trust with stakeholders (such as banks, government agencies, and large corporations).
In addition to being aware of opportunities and risks within the organization