ISO 20001 helps you to have the upper hand in today’s ever-changing digital world. By implementing ISO 20001 you will meet your clients’ expectations and demands by providing consistent and cost-effective IT services. ISO 20000 standards enable companies to deliver effective services to their customers and achieve business ambitions. One of the great advantages of this standardization is its full compatibility with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. ISO 20001 will help any organization from any size to enhance its processes and increase satisfaction of its customers.
Steps of implementing ISO 20001
- Preparing a plan to clarify the time and the quality of the implemented standard.
- Conducting a gap analysis to find weakness points and make a report that will give a clear idea of what should be done.
- Risk analysis documentation.
- Defining the scope of the project, policies and procedures.
- Determining roles and responsibilities.
- Providing proper training for employees and stakeholders.
- Preparing staff to pass the internal and external audit.
- Getting the accreditation
Benefits of ISO 20001 for your business
- Improved efficiency, reliability and consistency of IT services
- Increase managerial control and responsibilities
- Methods to measure and evaluate performance
- More focused and consistent documentation processes
- Reduce costs and increase revenues
- Reduce process errors and strengthen incident management
- Increase internal and external customers satisfaction
- Improve response times and reduce interruptions to IT services