Participation of RMG in E-Commerce World and Smart Cities
Renad Al-Majd for Information Technology (RMG) seeks to contribute to local and regional events in emerging technologies, e-commerce and smart cities in order to search for new investment opportunities, exchange ideas and offer their services and products.
For this, RMG was keen to participate in the exhibition and the third international conference for e-commerce and smart cities.
The conference was held in Riyadh, Prince Sultan Hall – Al Faisaliah Hotel, from 13 to 15 Rabi Al Akher, corresponding to 10 to 12 December 2019.
The exhibition was held within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s endeavor to achieve Vision 2030 in:
- Transforming Saudi cities into smart cities to improve the efficiency of city management using modern technologies
- Raising awareness of e-commerce customers
- Enhancing the competitiveness of cities and focusing on sustainable development
- Attracting internal and external investments
During the exhibition, RMG presented many services:
- Smart City technologies
- Development of digital transformation strategies
- New protection methods in e-commerce world
- Artificial intelligence and big data applications
- IoT solutions
- Blockchain opportunities
RMG seeks, through its team, to provide distinguished consulting and training services in many modern fields to its clients in public and private sectors, all the way to providing innovative technical solutions that contribute to developing the business environment within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.