A thermal camera that can be used to as attendance solution
To ensure business continuity solutions, the RMG team has been searching for the best thermal cameras that can help to control the safe entry process to the Establishments with high quality and reasonable price. The camera works with face recognition and temperature measurement technology to monitor corona virus.
The most important features of the thermal camera to adjust the attendance and leave (MAH-A08-FCD01):
- Provides an accurate body temperature measurement with the ability to program a sound alarm at any temperature you choose.
- The ability to give an audible warning when the muzzle is not worn.
- The possibility of opening the door after checking the temperature and making sure to wear the muzzle.
- The ability to link with the camera’s attendance and absence program, where the job number, employee name and photo can be entered to identify it (supports up to 30,000 employees).
- The ability to define working hours for departments within the company
- The possibility of connection with the central alarm
- The ability to save logs of employees and visitors with their own temperatures.
- Ability to generate reports on the number of people who passed through it at the end of the day.
- The detection and measurement process is very fast.
- Provide an SDK / API for development and liaison with other programs.
- Android OS and a simple system manager interface that allows system control.
- Supports several types of cards and ID Card Reader, IC Card Reader, QR Code Scanner.
- The ability to detect the face at a distance of one and a half meters.
- One-year warranty.
- Net weight of up to half a kilo.
- It can be attached to the wall or to a moving stand as needed.
- Dimensions of the screen (MM 238 * 128)
- It works well at night.
The camera supports the following ports:
• One Ethernet port
• One alarm port
• Two Relay ports