Interviewing Skills(Soft Skills Category)
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the HR selection process.
- Hunt an employment opportunity and apply for a job vacancy.
- Distinguish between different types of interviews and employment tests.
- Compose a CV, cover letter and reference sheets.
- Handle the weaknesses in the CV.
- Deliver convincing answers to different types of interview questions.
- Prepare to conduct a professional interview and build rapport with the interviewer.
- Present themselves in a professional manner during the interview.
- Learn techniques to help control interview nerves and be confident.
- Apply interview etiquette, greeting, handshaking and attire.
Effective Communication Skills
- Effective Interviewing Skills.
- Selection process and techniques
- Writing CV/Resume
- CV main sections
- CV styles
- Types and formats of interviews
- Typical Interview questions
- Dealing with illegal questions
- How can you prepare yourself for an interview?
- What to know about the interviewing company?
- Personal appearance
- First impression
- Greeting and handshaking
- Answering Frequently asked interview questions
- Managing body language
- Interviewing Do’s and Don’ts
- Lecture: 12 Hours
- Laboratory: N/A
- Credit: 1 Hour
- Class Attendance: 10 Marks
- CV: 90 Marks
Written Exam:100 Marks